Learn to build iPhone and iPad Apps
In this course students will learn to develop native apps for the iOS platform.
By the end of the week all students will have created their own fully functional interactive apps using the Xcode development environment.
Some apps made by past students are currently on the Apple App store. Learn more here.
Students are encouraged to bring their own media files to use in their project.
- Introduction to Swift programming
- Programming decisions and looping
- What is iOS and OS X? Which devices are they for?
- Tour of the Xcode development environment
- App navigation from one screen to another and back
- Adding animation
- User Interface design
- Gesture Recognisers
- Shake Gesture
- Adding Audio