Our Tech Entrepreneurship camp is a focused five day programme for teens with bright ideas. Students will be educated on the Entrepreneurial Process sand collaborate within teams: sharing ideas, identifying opportunities to drive their product, conducting market research and SWOT analysis, creating business plans, developing a prototype, and presenting their work in the form of an Elevator Pitch.
Some of the topics covered are:
- SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT LIFECYCLE
- PROTOTYPING AND DESIGN
- ADVERTISING AND MARKETING
- SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMISATION (SEO) – BEST PRACTICE
- APP STORE OPTIMISATION (ASO) – BEST PRACTICE
- TYPES OF MOBILE APP AND THEIR PROS AND CONS
- WEB DEVELOPMENT STEPS
- IOS APP DEVELOPMENT – BEST PRACTICE
- ANDROID APP DEVELOPMENT – BEST PRACTICE
Students will receive tech training, support and guidance on how to bring their idea to life and turn it into a marketable product.
The programme provides an exciting experience where students will improve their creative and analytical thinking, negotiation and presentation skills within a fun and stimulating environment.
Ready for the challenge? Join us for our Tech Entrepreneurship Camp in the summer.