Arduino is an open-source electronics platform, which is based on the integration of hardware and software.
In this course students will learn about both aspects of Arduino, the hardware and the software. They will be introduced to electronic components such as resistors, transistors and diodes and their properties in the circuit.
They also learn how to create circuits and to program them. Students will get hands-on experience with electronic components
- Introduction to C Programming Language
- Applications of Arduino
- Introduction to Electronics
- What is a resistor?
- What are the different types of resistor?
- What is a diode?
- What is a capacitor?
- How to build different types of circuits
- What are the different types of sensors?
- Use of sensors
- How to program the Arduino
- Digital Input – How to read on/off values
- Digital Output – How to control components which are on or off such as LEDs
- Analog Input – How to read values from sensors which have a range of values
- Analog Output – Control components with a range of values e.g. motor speed
- Serial Communication