Some of the topics covered are:
- ANATOMY OF A SATRTUP
- THE ENTREPRENEURIAL PROCESS
- IDENTIFYING OPPORTUNITIES
- MARKET RESEARCH
- SWOT ANALYSIS
- CREATING A BUSINESS PLAN
- FUNDRAISING VS BOOTSTRAPPING
- NEGOTIATION SKILLS
- PRESENTATION SKILLS
- ELEVATOR PITCH
- ADVERTISING AND SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGY
- SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT LIFE CYCLE
- PROTOTYPING AND DESIGN
- SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMISATION (SEO) – BEST PRACTICE
- APP STORE OPTIMISATION (ASO) – BEST PRACTICE
- TYPES OF MOBILE APP AND THEIR PROS AND CONS
- WEB DEVELOPMENT PROCESS
- MOBILE APP DEVELOPMENT TECHNOLOGIES
- IOS APP DEVELOPMENT – BEST PRACTICE
- ANDROID APP DEVELOPMENT – BEST PRACTICE
Students will receive tech training, support and guidance on how to bring their idea to life and turn it into a marketable product.
The programme provides an exciting experience where students will improve their creative and analytical thinking, negotiation and presentation skills within a fun and stimulating environment.
Ready for the challenge? Join us for our Tech Entrepreneurship Camp this October.