In this course students learn how to create and run a Swift programs in Xcode. They will be introduced to Object Oriented Programming principles and understand how these principles are applied in Swift.
- Class declaration
- Swift Syntax
- Variable and constant declarations
- Object Initialisation
- Properties and Method Calls
- Programming Decisions and Looping
- Declaring Strings and Arrays
- String manipulation
- Array and String methods
- Implementing Protocols in Swift
- Object Oriented Programming Principles
- Method Overloading and Overriding
- How Swift conforms to Object Oriented Programming
- What makes Swift both Object Oriented and procedural
- Learn to evaluate your Swift code in playground
There is no prerequisite for this course.
The course runs for one day from 9:30am to 4:30pm.
Students are required to bring their own Mac laptops. Alternatively, a Mac laptop can be provided.