In this course students learn how to create and run a Swift programs in Xcode. They will be introduced to Object Oriented Programming principles and understand how these principles are applied in Swift.
- Class declaration
- Swift Syntax
- Variable and constant declarations
- Object Initialisation
- Properties and Method Calls
- Programming Decisions and Looping
- Declaring Strings and Arrays
- String manipulation
- Array and String methods
- Implementing Protocols in Swift
- Object Oriented Programming Principles
- Method Overloading and Overriding
- How Swift conforms to Object Oriented Programming
- What makes Swift both Object Oriented and procedural
- Learn to evaluate your Swift code in playground
There is no prerequisite for this course.
The course runs for one day from 9am to 4pm.
Students are required to bring their own Mac laptops. Alternatively, a Mac laptop can be provided.