Some of the topics covered are:
- Anatomy of a startup
- The Entrepreneurial Process
- Creating Thinking
- Identifying Opportunities
- Converting an opportunity into a profitable and sustainable business
- Market Research
- SWOT Analysis
- The Value Proposition
- Creating a business plan
- Fund raising vs bootstrapping
- Creating a website
- Online presence with SEO
- Mobile App Development technologies
- Understanding the mobile landscape
- Which mobile platform to develop for first and why
- Creating a prototype
- Advertising and social media strategy
- Negotiation Skills
- Presentation Skills
- The Elevator Pitch
Students will receive tech training, support and guidance on how to bring their idea to life and turn it into a marketable product.
The programme provides an exciting experience where students will improve their creative and analytical thinking, negotiation and presentation skills within a fun and stimulating environment.
Ready for the challenge? Join us for our Tech Entrepreneurship Camp this October.