In this course students learn how to create fully functional iOS 12 apps with Swift 5 using the latest version of Xcode.
Students will receive a printed binder containing the course materials with in-depth step by step instructions.
- Tour of Xcode for iOS App Development
- Model View Controller
- View Controller Lifecycle and Methods
- iOS Architecture Layers
- Actions and Outlets
- Xcode Objects: Label, TextField, Button, WebView, Slider, Switch and Picker
- Working with the Storyboard
- Navigation with Button (push) and (modal)
- Tab Bar
- Web View
- Scroll View
- Audio, Video and Animation
- Gesture Recognisers
- Accessing the Camera
- Random function and timer
- Global Class
- Auto Layout
- Adopting CocoaPods in Xcode projects
- Authentication with Firebase
- App Submission Requirements and Overview
Students must have prior experience in an object-oriented programming language or have attended the following course:
Students are required to bring their own Mac laptops. Alternatively, a Mac laptop can be provided.