Learn to build iPhone and iPad Apps
In this course students will learn to develop native apps for the iOS platform.
We use the Xcode development environment and Apple’s programming language Swift.
By the end of the week all students will have created their own fully functional interactive iOS apps.
- Introduction to Swift programming
- Swift programming with Playgrounds
- Tour of the Xcode development environment
- UI design for iPhone and iPad
- Working with the storyboard
- App navigation
- Adding image, label, button and text field
- Switch and Slider
- Shake Gesture
- Gesture Recognisers: Tap, Pinch, Swipe, Rotation..
- Testing app on simulator and device
- Creating a global class
- Adding a timer
- Automatic Navigation