Upcoming iOS Courses
All courses are taught with a hands-on approach, using a range of practical exercises.
Students will receive a printed binder containing all of the course materials with in-depth step by step instructions.
- Tour of Xcode for iOS App Development
- Model View Controller
- View Controller Lifecycle and Methods
- iOS Architecture Layers
- Actions and Outlets
- XCode Objects: Label, TextField, Button, WebView, Slider, Switch, Picker
- Working with the Storyboard
- Navigation with Button (push) and (modal)
- Tab Bar
- Web View
- Scroll View
- Audio, Video and Animation
- Gesture Recognisers
- Social Share
- Auto Layout
- SQLite Database
- App Submission Requirements and Overview
Students must have prior experience in an object-oriented programming language or have attended the following course:
Students are required to bring their own Mac laptop with Xcode installed.
Alternatively, they can hire a Mac for the duration of the course.
System requirement is to have an Intel-based Mac running Mac OS X Mavericks or later.
The Integrated Development Environment (IDE) used for developing iOS apps is Xcode, which can be downloaded for free from the Mac App Store.
Xcode provides all of the tools a developer needs to create and manage iOS projects and includes:
- The latest version of the iOS Software Development Kit (SDK)
- iOS Simulator used for testing
- The Instruments analysis tool
It is also recommended to register as an Apple Developer on iOS Dev Center which gives access to the following resources:
- Pre-release documentation
- Sample code
AFTER TRAINING SUPPORT
After training day you will have 30 days access by email to ask any questions regarding what you learned.
For more information on upcoming iOS app courses in London call us on 020 7586 1602 or email us at email@example.com.