Upcoming Swift Programming Courses in London
Procedural and Object Oriented Programming with Swift
All of our programming courses are taught with a hands-on approach, using a range of practical exercises to teach and enthuse our students. In this course we teach students to write programs from scratch, providing them with the knowledge and experiences to build upon afterwards.
Students will receive a printed binder containing all of the course materials and in-depth step by step instructions.
- How to create and run a Swift program in Xcode
- Class declaration
- Swift Syntax
- Variable and constant declarations
- Object Initialisation
- Properties and Method Calls
- Programming Decisions and Looping
- Declaring Strings and Arrays
- String manipulation
- Array and String methods
- Implementing Protocols in Swift
- Object Oriented Programming Principles
- How Swift conforms to Object Oriented Programming
- What makes Swift both Object Oriented and procedural
- Learn to evaluate your Swift code in playground
There is no prerequisite for this course.
Students are required to bring their own Mac laptop.
- No semicolon at the end of statements
- A single .swift file for class declaration and implementation
- Variable of all type are declared with the “var” keyword
- Constants are declared with the “let” keyword
- C like syntax for control flow and loops
- Array declaration similar to Objective-C
After Training Support
After training day you will have 30 days access by email to ask any questions regarding what you learned.
For more information on Swift Programming Courses in London please call us on 020 7433 2576 or email us at email@example.com.