App Development Management Course Information
iOS and Android Timeline
App Development Lifecycle, with emphasis on requirement and technical analysis:
- Idea and Discovery Phase
- Requirement Analysis
- Prototyping – hands-on session later
- Technical Analysis (Data Management, Static/Dynamic App, Third Party Integration, Web Services)
- Software Development
- Evaluation process and tools
- Marketing and Advertising
Different types of app and their pros and cons
- Native Mobile Apps
- Mobile Web Apps
- Hybrid Apps
Detailed section on iOS followed by Android where the following will be covered:
- Operating systems
- Software and hardware requirements for app development
- Overview of the development environments – what you need to know
- App Testing on device/simulator
- App Submission process
Comparison between iOS and Android
- Market Share
- Operating Systems
- App Submission
- Distribution channels
Design and Prototyping
- iOS Design guidelines
- Android Design guidelines
- Hands-on prototyping with Balsamiq
This is a one day course that runs from 10am to 5pm with a one hour break for lunch.
The class size is limited to 6 students.
There is no prerequisite for this course.
Students are required to bring their own laptop.
For more information about our upcoming courses call us on 020 7433 2576 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.