The best coding courses and tech camps for kids & Teens
We offer a variety of courses for coding enthusiasts of all ages and abilities. Whether you’re starting from scratch or just looking to enhance your current coding skill set, we’ve got the right course for you.
For teens who need a brush up on the basics, our Java and Python Programming for Teenagers course is structured around the fundamentals of the Computer Science GCSE curriculum—that means these particular courses are taught with the Computer Science curriculum in mind, but are also accessible for those not taking the Computer Science GCSE.
These are just a few of the myriad of courses we offer for children, kids, and teens.
And when you sign up for one of our highly specialised and totally unique classes, you’ll get much more than a coding course. We guarantee:
- Small class sizes, with a maximum of 8 students per group, to ensure individualized attention while still allowing for group work
- Mixed group settings with lessons tailored to all abilities—including more challenging assignments for more experienced students—keep every student engaged, and ensure that no one falls behind
- Diverse groups of students—including boys and girls from a variety of backgrounds—to guarantee an open and all-inclusive environment
- An emphasis on the independent spirit of entrepreneurship, helping students take their creations seriously, as both a work of fun and a marketable product
- Courses that best fit your age group, schedule, and needs, including coding courses for kids and teenagers, holiday and after school coding classes, and even coding camps